Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Life lessons

I'm learning a lot of new things of late. The list so far -

  • The rate at which I use toilet paper (it's been 10 days/roll on average). And in the event that I am never able to find another roll at the store ever, I will be ok. After all, I didn't grow up using the stuff.
  • I really miss my desk at work. 2 days at my first attempt at a makeshift workstation had me running back to rescue my amazing chair and my body is very grateful.
  • I am not cut out for working from home. I had always wondered about this, but now with at least a fortnight's experience, I know. 
  • The best spot in the house for videochatting, lighting wise to spare people a horror show. 
  • And on that topic, I should probably wash my hair more often than I do. Flat hair looks terrible on camera. If my appearance has been scaring people for years and years, this is my humble apology to you all. 
  • Latest realization: I'm very rusty when it comes to writing, I've been keeping a journal but when it comes to writing for the benefit of someone else, it's been a long time. 

1 comment:

kray said...

:) can definitely relate to 1